- Drill 2 (two) holes on the floor and insert a fisher on each hole
- Place the KEELS SUPPORT, screw both sides to fastened to the floor
- IMPORTANT! Create a 25cm distance between each KEELS SUPPORT
- Slide the KEELS into KEELS SUPPORT hook system
- IMPORTANT! Create a 25cm distance between each KEELS
- IMPORTANT! Always pre-drill KEELS prior of fastening FITTING EDGE
- Pre-drill KEELS and then place the FITTING EDGE and fasten using a screw
- Slide DECK into the fitting edge
- IMPORTANT! Always pre-drill KEELS prior of fastening PLASTIC FITTING
- Pre-dill KEELS and then place the PLASTIC FITTING and half fasten using a screw
- Place the other DECK in and fully fasten PLASTIC FITTING
- Repeat until the area is covered
- Push in Top Cover (ET 01) to the back side body E01/E02
- Predrill Side Cover (ESC 01) to the back side body E01/E02
- Predrill deck to the deck side body
1. Always leave space (5-7 mm) between 2 boards, or between board and wall.
2. Where there are 2 end boards meet, put 2 pieces of keels under each board end.
3. Keep the space of 2 keels at 25-30 cm.
4. Do not use glue to install.
5. Do not use our product where is always wet and sunless.